Meetings and conferences
, QUEST PHILLIP ISLAND CONFERENCE/MEETING FACILITY
• Quest Phillip Island is the ideal conference venue - away from the distractions of the city, with serviced accommodation on site.
• It’s an easy 120 minute drive from Melbourne CBD, with complimentary off street car parking for in-house guests.
• The conference facility is available for hosting special events, presentation dinners, team building retreats and business meetings of up to 40 delegates.
• At the end of the day, there are many ways to unwind. Take a relaxing walk along the beach and feel the sand between your toes or just laze by the outdoor pool and spa. In winter, unwind at the end of the day by the open fire
• There are restaurants for all tastes within close proximity, and bookings and reservations can be organized by our staff.
• Quest Phillip Island is a place where your team can clear their heads and embrace a fresh frame of mind.
Quest Phillip Island features spacious one, two and three bedroom, fully self-contained, 4.5 star apartments featuring open plan living/dining area, separate bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen & laundry facilities.
Our experienced staff will take care of any business requirements or leisure needs to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
A fact sheet is available for your perusal; however, to gain an appreciation of the facilities our property has to offer, we would like to host you on a pre conference visit.
Please telephone our office so that a mutually convenient time can be arranged.
We look forward to welcoming you to Quest Phillip Island soon.
"Quest Apartments in Phillip Island was a fantastic venue for our Leadership Program. Staff were very easy and professional to deal with and went out of their way to meet our needs. I would highly recommend this venue and will be using them in the future".
Coordinator Learning & Development
Latrobe City Council