Special Offer

Stay 3 Nights & Save

at Quest East Perth

Come and stay as local as you like it for 3 nights or more and save 15%. Save an extra 10% with a Quest Online Advantage membership for a total saving of 25%. Enjoy free cancellation up to 24 hours before your stay.

Your health and safety is our top priority. Enjoy peace of mind with Quest's Stay Safe Promise.

Available at participating properties only. Subject to availability. Exclusion dates may apply. Only Quest Online Advantage members are eligible for an extra 10% discount on the Best Flexible Rate. Promotion is valid for stays of 3-7 nights between 15th November 2021 and 31st January 2022.

Quest East Perth

Quest East Perth is located just moments from Perth's CBD and is surrounded by the shopping precincts, riverside area, WACA Stadium, State Theatre, Perth Arena, Convention and Exhibition Centre and a short drive to the beautiful Cottesloe Beach (12.8km).