Weeknight dinners don’t get much better than this. We’re serving up a wholesome, delicious and simple dinner idea that you can cook from home, or your Quest Apartment kitchen if you're staying with us.
Sometimes you just don't have the time to cook an extensive meal and need something quick and delicious to whip up while you're on the go. So we're testing out the viral feta and cherry tomato pasta bake, you know the one!
FETA & CHERRY TOMATO PASTA BAKE
Serves: four | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 30 min
- 1 block of feta
- 300g of your choice of pasta
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Chili flakes - optional
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C/200°C fan forced
- Place tomatoes in an oven safe dish with a drizzle of olive oil. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper then toss to combine.
- Make some room in the middle of the cherry tomatoes and place the block of feta in the centre of the dish. Add a touch more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, add your chosen pasta to salted boiling water and cook according to packet instructions.
- Roughly chop the garlic and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle the garlic and basil leaves on top of the tomato and feta dish and mix.
- Add your cooked pasta to the tomato feta mixture and combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave us a message on Facebook or Instagram and let us know what ingredients you used to get creative or better yet, send a photo of your delicious meal and give us food envy!