Quest Apartment Hotel “Share your ideal Quest Apartment Hotel property stay and why” Competition - Terms and Conditions.
How to enter:
The “Share your ideal Quest Apartment Hotel property stay and why” competition commences at 12.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Wednesday 8 May, 2019 and closes at 11.00pm AEST on Sunday 26 May, 2019.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The Promoter is Quest Apartment Hotels, Level 21, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
2. Employees, franchisees and contractors of the promoter are not eligible to enter
3. Entry into the promotion is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or older
4. Multiple entries per person are not permitted
5. To be eligible, entrants must leave a comment on the competition post on the Quest Apartment Hotel Facebook page at www.facebook.com/QuestApartmentHotels/ describing the ideal Quest Apartment Hotel they would like to stay at and why to win a 2-nights stay
6. Use of inappropriate language or references will automatically disqualify entrants
7. Participation in the promotion by completing the above steps is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
8. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who comment with their entry from 12.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Wednesday 8 May, 2019 and closes at 11.00pm AEST on Sunday 26 May, 2019.
9. From the entries one (5) winners will be selected for:
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date
11. This competition is a game of skill and chance will not determine the prize winner. All valid entries received during the competition period will be judged on their merit by a panel of three (3) staff members and the entry deemed the best received during the judging period will win the prize
12. The winner will be contacted via Facebook Messenger on Tuesday 28 May, 2019 and provided with details of how to redeem the prize
13. The prize must be used by 31 December, 2019
14. The winner can only redeem the prize on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights
15. The prize must be taken as offered. The prize or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
16. The winner of the prize is responsible for any incidental costs incurred such as additional car parking, meals, beverages, snacks, and WiFi internet access
17. All travel costs including flights, airport transfers and intermediary transportation will not be covered by Quest Apartment Hotels
18. The prize recipient will be required to provide credit card details upon making their accommodation booking as a means of confirming the reservation
19. Upon arrival at the chosen Quest Apartment Hotel property, each guest will be required to sign a standard Quest registration form and accept the terms and conditions therein for his or her stay. Check-in time is at 2pm unless otherwise arranged with the chosen property directly. If guests arrive outside of reception hours, after-hour arrangements must be made with a reception officer before arrival. To check-in, a driver's license or passport and a valid credit card will be requested by staff for security purposes. A charge up to $300 will be issued – depending on the time of year – to indemnify the owners. This pre-authorisation is automatically released back into the guest's bank account within 5-7 working days of the initial charge (may vary between banks) upon an acceptable inspection of the apartment(s) following departure and in accordance with the Quest registration form signed upon arrival
20. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
21. The prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier, including blackout dates for bookings
22. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the prize draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter will reselect the winning entry
23. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
24. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation
25. Quest Apartment Hotels will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the closing date and time whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions
26. The promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook
27. By entering this contest, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
“Participant” means any person who enters the “Share your ideal Quest Apartment Hotel property stay and why” Competition. “Promoter” means Quest Apartment Hotels, Level 21, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004