Spring Hill Apartments Accommodation, Brisbane CBD.
Welcome to our Spring Hill Accommodation, Serviced Apartments Brisbane CBD.
Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments provides ideally located accommodation in Brisbane's thriving commercial and business centre. Positioned just 150 metres from Central train station and 250 metres from the Queen Street Mall, our Spring Hill accommodation in Brisbane offers a quality alternative to traditional hotel-style accommodation with spacious, comfortable and stylish serviced apartments. All our apartments accommodation in Brisbane CBD feature a fully equipped kitchen, private laundry, seperate living and dining areas. On-site facilities include outdoor pool, heated spa, gymnasium and barbeque area. Complimentary undercover secure car parking and Wifi are provided for guests.
A complete range of Quest services are available to guests including breakfast packs, pantry shopping, valet dry cleaning and restaurant chargeback at several local restaurants and cafes.
Benefits of staying at Quest Spring Hill Apartments
- All serviced apartments are residential sized with large balconies
- All apartments have fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Complimentary Wifi access available in all apartments
- Complimentary car parking space with each apartment
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated spa and gymnasium
- Convenient Brisbane CBD location - 7 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
- Restaurant situated in the complex, offering great value breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
- Close to Brisbane hospitals - Brisbane Private Hospital, Royal Brisbane Hospital & St Andrews Hospital
- 150 metres to Central train station and Airtrain to the airport
- Free inner city loop bus stop outside Quest Spring Hill
- Foxtel and new release DVD hire available
- Convenience store onsite
- Pantry shopping, dry cleaning, restaurant charge back and secretarial services
- Daily housekeeping service
* Pool, spa and gymnasium facilities not accessable when staying at the 'Business Apartments'
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Australian Franchise of the Year 2011
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2011
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2010
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2009
Finalist - HMAA National Accommodation Industry Awards for Excellence (4.5 star Self Contained) 2010
Finalist - HMAA National Accommodation Industry Awards for Excellence (4.5 star Self Contained) 2009
Quest’s properties are owned and operated by franchisees just like us. In many cases
we’ll be the person who checks you in or recommends the best places to eat around
We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation
and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- One complimentary car space per apartment
- Complimentary Wifi access available
- On-site pool, gymnasium and barbeque facilities*
- Local restaurant chargeback
- Work desk and business administration services
I have been staying with Quest at Spring Hill for the past 8 weeks. Working away from home can be challenging, yet the service and quality of the accommodation provided makes staying with Quest feel like a home away from home. Familiar welcoming and friendly faces greet me on arrival and are supportive of all a traveller's needs. Nothing is too hard and even the simple things are accommodated professionally and with minimal hassle. I would not hesitate in recommending Quest and the team for anyone staying on a short or long visit. Location is brilliant and so handy to my clients.
Matthew Hill, Managing Director/Owner, Cortell Australia
I have been staying at the Quest Apartments each month for the last two years. When our office moved twelve months ago I tried other accommodation closer to work, but soon came back to the Quest Spring Hill, I would not contemplate staying anywhere else.
The facilities are excellent; the apartments are spacious and clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. They go out of their way to ensure that I am comfortable and happy. I feel relaxed at the end of the day when I arrive there, it does feel like a home away from home.
Lisa Maddocks, General Manager, Gray Puksand