Spring Hill Apartments Accommodation, Brisbane CBD.
Welcome to our Spring Hill Accommodation, Serviced Apartments Brisbane CBD.
Quest Spring Hill serviced apartments provides ideally located accommodation in Brisbane's thriving commercial and business centre and is the ideal location to base yourself for your next visit to Brisbane and its CBD. Our Spring Hill accommodation is located just 150 metres from the Central train station and 250 metres from the Queen Street Mall, Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments has it all.
Modern new accommodation in Brisbane CBD is a feature of this Quest property. Providing one & two bedroom fully equipped and extremely comfortable self contained apartments, containing all the requirements needed by the busy corporate traveler.
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Australian Franchise of the Year 2011
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2011
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2010
Winner - Quest Serviced Apartments - Qld Franchise of the Year 2009
Finalist - HMAA National Accommodation Industry Awards for Excellence (4.5 star Self Contained) 2010
Finalist - HMAA National Accommodation Industry Awards for Excellence (4.5 star Self Contained) 2009
Benefits of staying at Quest Spring Hill
- All serviced apartments are residential sized with large balconies
- All apartments have fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Complimentary car parking space with each apartment
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated spa and gymnasium
- Convenient Brisbane CBD location - 7 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
- Close to Brisbane hopitals - Brisbane Private Hospital, Royal Brisbane Hospital & St Andrews Hospital
- 100 metres to Central train station and Airtrain to the airport
- Free inner city loop bus stop outside Quest Spring Hill
- Foxtel and new release DVD hire
- Convenience store onsite
- Pantry shopping, dry cleaning, restaurant charge back and secretarial services
- Wired and wireless internet connection (fee applies)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Lavazza plunger coffee, Luken & May biscuits and fresh milk on arrival
- AAA Green Star rated.
This property has a strict No Party Policy.
Quest’s properties are owned and operated by franchisees just like us. In many cases
we’ll be the person who checks you in or recommends the best places to eat around
We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation
and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- 24 hour on-site management
- Broadband internet access
- On-site pool, gymnasium and barbeque facilities
- Local restaurant chargeback
- Work desk and business administration services
I have been staying with Quest at Spring Hill for the past 8 weeks. Working away from home can be challenging, yet the service and quality of the accommodation provided makes staying with Quest feel like a home away from home. Familiar welcoming and friendly faces greet me on arrival and are supportive of all a traveller's needs. Nothing is too hard and even the simple things are accommodated professionally and with minimal hassle. I would not hesitate in recommending Quest and the team for anyone staying on a short or long visit. Location is brilliant and so handy to my clients.
Matthew Hill, Managing Director/Owner, Cortell Australia
I have been staying at the Quest Apartments each month for the last two years. When our office moved twelve months ago I tried other accommodation closer to work, but soon came back to the Quest Spring Hill, I would not contemplate staying anywhere else.
The facilities are excellent; the apartments are spacious and clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. They go out of their way to ensure that I am comfortable and happy. I feel relaxed at the end of the day when I arrive there, it does feel like a home away from home.
Lisa Maddocks, General Manager, Gray Puksand