Welcome to Quest Mont Albert Apartments
Quest Mont Albert serviced apartments offers guests a relaxed and comfortable accommodation experience.
Please view our new Property Video -
Experience the comfort and convenience of being at 'Home-Away-From-Home' with Quest Mont Albert Serviced Apartments.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR CURRENT OFFERS AND SPECIAL PACKAGES !!
Quest Mont Albert is a 4.5 star property located in the leafy suburb of Mont Albert, Victoria, catering to all who are looking for a comfortable serviced apartment accommodation – Business Travellers, Leisure Travellers, Students and Long Term Accommodation Seekers
Quest Mont Albert’s 50 One and Two Bedroom Apartments offer unique Services and Features to ensure you have a pleasant and comfortable stay –
• Spacious and Well-Appointed
• Fully Equipped Kitchen and Laundry Facilities
• Separate Lounge and Dining Areas
• Private Balconies
• King/ Queen/ Single Beds
Enjoy our convenient and close proximity to –
• Central & Local Business Districts – including Box Hill, Melbourne City, Burwood, Camberwell, Kew, Doncaster and Balwyn
• Local Hospitals (Box Hill Hospital & Epworth Eastern)
• Educational Precincts (Box Hill Institute, Deakin University, Burwood & Swinburne University, Hawthorn)
• Shopping Centres - Box Hill Centro, Westfield Doncaster & Chadstone Shopping Centre
• Numerous exquisite restaurants on your doorstep
If you or your company ever have the need to arrange accommodation, please contact our Business Development Executive today on 03 8843 1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for a Negotiated Corporate Rate.
Quest Mont Albert also caters for all your additional business requirements with our Onsite Conference Room
Quest’s properties are owned and operated by franchisees just like us. In many cases
we’ll be the person who checks you in or recommends the best places to eat around
We take great pride in offering you a personalised service, quality accommodation
and making sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Kris Marinakis
- Jani Vaibhav
Business Development Executive
- Perfect location & Easy Access To Public Transport
- Convenience: Fully Self-Contained Apartments
- Comfort: Well Appointed Furnishings
- Restaurant Delivery & Chargeback Service
- Fabulous Staff: Friendly & Always Welcoming
I stayed at the Quest in Mont Albert during December 2013 and I wanted to compliment on your receptionist, Wan who worked On The 31st and new years day. She is Top Class From A TRAVELER who has visited 88 countries over 33 years and visited many Hotels And Resorts
John Michael Vanos, Mr
We used your conference room for the interviews in our recent Principal selection process. Applicants must have privacy for 15 minutes reading time prior to their interview slot and the nearby apartment that was provided was conveniently located and very comfortable.
Please pass on my thanks to the staff members working that day, the conference room was perfectly set-up and nothing was too much trouble. It made the experience for me, the selection panel and the applicants smooth. We also enjoyed the morning tea and lunch very much; the food was fresh and delicious.
Sarah Pitman, Ms, Canterbury Primary School