Quest Portland was awarded this year’s top franchise business in Australia at an awards ceremony hosted by Quest Apartment Hotels.
The National Franchise of the Year Award recognises superior guest service standards, business performance, and the excellent demonstration of company values across the Quest network.
Hosted at the Melbourne Town Hall, Quest Portland franchisee Vincent Bellerose came home with both state and national franchise awards in recognition of the hotel’s outstanding performance for this year.
Quest Founder and Executive Chairman, Paul Constantinou AM said Quest Portland is one of the network’s fastest growing franchises, establishing itself as a leading accommodation provider in Victoria’s south-west.
“Quest Portland has invested in relationships with local businesses, sporting clubs, tourism boards and government bodies, ensuring the needs of business and leisure travellers are met. The hotel has become the go-to accommodation provider for some of our largest clients who place the quality of service from the team members in high regard.
“The town of Portland is a spectacular part of regional Victoria which continues to attract travellers from all over the world. I congratulate Vincent and his team on this fantastic achievement,” Mr Constantinou said.
Now in its eighth year operating, Quest Portland is run by a small but dedicated team of three full-time staff from the Portland area. Vincent said the dedication of his staff cannot be underestimated.
“We continue to grow each year because of the attention to detail of the Quest Portland team. Franchising is a team sport, so I’m pleased to accept the award on their behalf,” Mr Bellerose said.
Other winners on the night were:
- Regional Franchise of the Year - NSW/ACT: Quest Wagga Wagga – Kylie and Ben O’Sullivan
- Regional Franchise of the Year QLD/NT: Quest Ipswich – Allison and Adam French
- Regional Franchise of the Year WA/SA: Quest Port Adelaide – Daniel O’Hare and Gustavo Romero
- Outstanding Improvement: Quest Cronulla Beach, Nancy Li and Kevin Tang
- Local Area Marketing Award: Quest NewQuay – Stacy Andronikos and Daniel Hibberd
- Chairman’s Award for Outstanding Service: Jarrod Gwynne, Quest South Brisbane & Quest Cannon Hill
- Front of House Employee of the Year: Emrah Tataroglu – Quest Melbourne Airport
- Back of House Employee of the Year: Maris Hutchinson – Quest Bunbury
- Business Development Executive of the Year: Tiffany Lindley – Quest Rockingham and Quest Fremantle
- Quest Corporate Office Employee of the Year:Chloe Mason