Terms and conditions:
Quest Epping “Comment to win a VIP staycation package” Competition - Terms and Conditions
How to enter
The “Comment to win a VIP staycation package” Competition commences at 10.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Tuesday 31 July 2018 and closes at 5.00pm AEDT on Tuesday 14 August 2018.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The Promoter is Quest Apartment Hotels, Level 21, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
2. Employees and Contractors of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry into the promotion is open to residents of VIC, Australia only who are 18 years or older.
4. Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
5. To be eligible, entrants must leave a comment on the competition post on the Quest Apartment Hotel Facebook page at www.facebook.com/QuestApartmentHotels/ with a description of why you deserve to win a VIP staycation package at the newly completed Quest Epping, in 25 words or less.
6. Participation in the Promotion by completing the above step is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who comment with their entry between 10.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Tuesday 31 July 2018 and 5.00pm AEDT on Tuesday 14 August 2018.
8. From the entries, one (1) winner will be selected to win:
• A two-night stay, in a one bedroom apartment at Quest Epping, Melbourne;
• Dinner for two at Saluti Restaurant in Epping, Victoria; including two mains, two desserts and bottle of Prosecco; and
• Two tickets for Reading Cinemas in Epping, Victoria.
9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
10. This competition is a game of skill, and chance will not determine the prize winner. All valid entries received during the competition period will be judged on their merit by a panel of three (3) staff members, and the entry deemed the best received during the judging period will win the prize.
11. The winner will be notified via Facebook on Tuesday 14 August 2018 and provided with details of how to redeem the prize.
12. The prize must be used by 31 December 2018.
13. The prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
14. The winner of the prize is responsible for any incidental costs incurred at Quest Epping such as car parking, meals, beverages, snacks, and WiFi internet access.
15. The prize recipient will be required to provide credit card details upon making their accommodation booking as a means of confirming the reservation.
16. Upon arrival at Quest Epping, each guest will be required to sign a standard Quest registration form, and accept the terms and conditions therein for his/her stay. Check-in time is 2pm unless otherwise arranged with Quest Epping. If guests are arriving outside of reception hours, after-hours arrangements must be made with Quest Epping reception prior to arrival. To check-in, a Driver's License/Passport and a valid credit card will be required to process a pre-authorisation as security for the apartment (amount may be up to $300 depending on the time of year). This pre-authorisation is automatically released back into the guest's bank account within 5-7 working days (may vary between banks) upon an acceptable inspection of the apartment(s) following departure and in accordance with the Quest registration form terms and conditions as signed on arrival.
17. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
18. The prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier, including blackout dates for bookings.
19. If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the prize draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will reselect the winning entry.
20. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
22. Quest Apartment Hotels will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
23. The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
24. By entering this contest, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
“Participant” means any person who enters the “In 25 words or less, explain why you deserve to win a VIP staycation package at the newly completed Quest Epping” Competition. “Promoter” means Quest Apartment Hotels, Level 21, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004